Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just a hello, I'm still alive

I have been so bad over the past 6 months with keeping in touch with everybody, remembering birthday's, getting things in order, being on top of things. My blog has suffered too.

But ........ I'm still here. Work is crazy and I don't know when it will get better. Wedding plans are coming along really well. I can't wait for the bachelorette party and especially THE BIG DAY!!! I've really enjoyed being able to plan the whole thing with Robert and my Mom and Dad. My MOH's have been great with the bachelorette stuff. Jenny's really been on top of things. R & I have some hiccups yet, so keep all your fingers and toes crossed -- or whatever brings the most luck. Our honeymoon flights are booked now so we are SUPER excited!! Yay! Yay! Yay! And we got a HELL of a deal! I"m planning on taking 3 weeks off in October and right now -- it can't get here fast enough!!! I NEED A VACATION!!!!

Heading to Shiner this weekend - YAY! Have a few things to do but mainly get some R&R in as well as POOL TIME!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: