Monday, January 05, 2009

2009 - Back at Work already!

Man -- I don't know how many of ya'll are suffering today like I am. It is all I can do to get some good work done today. I've been muddling through but the motivation is JUST NOT THERE YET!!!!

2009 is going to be a busy year. Most importantly with our wedding! It's so exciting! And we go so much done over the holiday's. Of course ya'll know me I want it ALL done like yesterday, but I'm managing to not get too overly excited or stressed. I am just so happy about the leaps and bounds we've made so far! Yahoo! More details of that to come.

I wanted to share a picture of our His and Hers Washer and Dryer! HA HA HA This is Robert and my FIRST purchase together. They are AWESOME too!!! I'm not sure if the washer is HIS and the dryer is HERS, but I like to think the Washer is mine and the Dryer is his. (then HE gets to take the clothes out and fold them, not me!) Right? Right! ha ha

Last night was Robert and my first night apart in over 2 weeks and it was so hard to leave. But I needed to get back to Steph's and missed visiting with her over the past weeks. I slept good but was just lonely. He didn't get to bed till after midnight, said he just couldn't sleep. That's a cool feeling. (not that he couldn't sleep, but the feeling of oneness when we are together).

Yesterday I went up to the barn with him so he could attach a bracket to Jr's pigs water spiggot and I was watching him work and tears welled up in my eyes because I just love this man so much. I never knew I could love someone like this. I love my Mom and Dad, sisters and brother, grandparents and family so much -- but the love I have for Robert is different. He truly does complete me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so much alike---even our new washer/dryers are the SAME!!!!! That was my Christmas present from my parents and we love them too---how sad! And...we have the same feeling about being apart/together too--good sign!

Brenda (BS) said...

I am so happy for you guys...can't even explain it.