Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hello bloggers!

Today is my mom's birthday, which means in just over a month I'll be 32. Old like my friend Karena! (I know she never reads this, but even if she did she'd get a good laugh! She's 3 months older than I am! ha!) My mom is such an amazing woman. Never once has she let me down! She truly is my VERY BEST friend in the entire world. There is nothing I could do without her, there is nothing I can't tell her and I'm sure there's things she doesn't want me to tell her! ha ha So have an AWESOME birthday Mom!!!

Today Robert accepted a new job! Way to go babe! I'm so proud of him! He's been wanting a new one for a long while, however the economy pushed him into ramping up his search a little over a week ago. And in a week he's found a new job that he's totally excited about and he is going to be so great at!!! I wish he'd give more credit to himself than he does!

In exactly 8 months and 2 weeks from today Robert and I are walking down the aisle! Kuh-RAY-Z! So exciting, but so much left to do! After March is over, I should have more time to focus on our wedding and really get some things knocked out!

I thought of something really profound this morning, was going to use it as my Facebook note, but heck if I can remember it! HA HA HA Is this a sign of getting old? I hope not!

Also -- if anyone reading this can and does give blood, Nick's Uncle Louis Buzek needs it! He was in a hunting accident last week, which he was very critically wounded. He is still in very unstable conditions. Prayers are needed! Dr Red Duke is his surgeon, so he is in some of the best medical hands in Houston.

Finally -- Robert and I have been living together for about 2 weeks now -- actually, 2 weeks today! That's good stuff! We really are enjoying it. It's been so natural too. I truly am marrying someone that compliments me in so many ways, and I know he feels the same way! I"m assuming all you married friends out there know exactly what I'm talking about!!

Here's to hoping everyone has a wonderfully blessed week and weekend!

No comments: