Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


It was SUCH a great weekend! Robert and I really needed one of these just to rejuvenate! And we did.

Saturday we ran a few errands in the morning together to get prepared for the day. He was in charge of grilling and I was in charge of the others. We worked on our wedding guestbook and before we knew it it was time to start dinner.

Appetizers: Stuffed jalepenos
Salad: Robert had Serrano Ranch & I had Olive Oil
Main Course: Grilled Tiger Shrimp & Ribeyes
Side: Baked Potato
Dessert: Chocolate Fondue

I have to say though that dessert was postponed till Sunday morning after church cause we were just stuffed on Saturday. But hey -- it was a great treat after church. Sunday was a bit more of this and that and yesterday we both had off, so more little errands and just hanging out. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's weekend! And the food -- superb!

Thanks babe for braving the elements and for the gorgeous flowers -- You know just what I like!

No comments: