Monday, February 02, 2009

Company Appreciation Party

Hey all -- I know I know ... it's been awhile. I've just not been camera-happy, finger-snappy lately, so haven't posted much. As you can see on the previous two blogs -- I have been scouring for pics! Should have some from this coming weekend for ya' next week.

As for this post -- we had the Hess Corporation Employee Appreciation Party at the Hilton Americas on Saturday night. We all had a good time -- I think 1,300 people RSVP'd for it.

Here's a few pics from the evening. Robert and I stayed the night at the hotel and it was like a mini-vacation. We plan to do more of those cause it just worked out TOO WELL! And Miss Sophie was an ANGEL. She stayed at home while we were away and oh she was such a sweetie! Behaved even better than expected! Now -- I'm sure if we do this again soon, she may show us who's boss!

R & J
Andy & Beth
Me & Rob -- although I'm not sure who he's checking out!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

You look really pretty!