Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two years ago today I.....

married my best guy friend! :-) And I'm so happy he's put up with me for the last 730 days and that I've managed to put up with him all this time too! ha ha
The journey of marriage is fun, exciting, hard, frustrating and even shocking. I mean who knew you could really grow to love someone more every day than the day before? And who knew that the first year or so can be so hard? I mean, didn't you know that person inside and out before you moved in together or got engaged or walked down the aisle or whatever the case may be.

With all that aside, I love waking up next to him. I love knowing I've got someone to talk to, b*tch at or with, laugh with, travel with, and simply to love.

And a marriage isn't just the two of us, it's the family and friends that surround us and support us every day.
It's the parents that unwillingly and unquestionably love us.

 It's the 14 bridesmaids and groomsmen that stood by us.
It's our sisters and brothers that keep us grounded and will kick anyone's a$$ if we need them to!

It's the friends that we laugh with. (who shook you all night long????!!!)














It's to being showered with love and best wishes, and even rice!!!




It's all those things and a whole lot more! So thank you to everyone in my life that loves me, even if it's just a little, because you're loved and acknowledged in return a lot!






 




And a Shiner wedding just isn't the same without the Hobo Band!




Here's to Happily Ever After, babe and 730,000 more days together......

No comments: